Friday, July 25, 2008

AWWW I've Been Tagged :)

You've been tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Jessica at Scraps by Jessica

7 facts about lil ol’ me!!

1. I'm addicted to the TV show “Family Guy”…lol

2. I went to Rhode Island for the first time earlier this week, and I took a picture of a freeway sign that said “Pawtucket RI”…lmao (if you’ve ever watched Family Guy, you get the joke)

3. I’ve been trying to move back to the West Coast ‘cuz I miss my family so much…but…

4. …then I went to Puerto Rico a couple of weeks ago and now I wanna live there…lol

5. I’m a karaoke junkie…I love it so much I bought every single “Sing Star” PS2 video game and I play it every Saturday night :)

6. I’m kind of messy…lol…whenever I change clothes, I leave everything on the floor of my bedroom. If it wasn’t for my hubby, our room would be a TOTAL MESS…hehehe :P

7. When we were kids, my younger sister and I made up a dance routine because we wanted to dance on the show “Dance Fever”…lmao…seriously, everytime I hear the song “Instant Replay”, I start reminiscing about that!

Now I'm tagging the following blogs:

1. Alane @ Inspired to Dream Scraps
2. Just a Girl’s Designs
3. Angie’s Asylum
4. The Goodie Bag by Michelle
5. Distinctively Auri
6. Boundless Bliss Scraps
7. Farrah’s Creations


I’ve tagged the above girlies :)
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger { http://napoleiscraps.blogspot.com/ } and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Hehehe enjoy!

No comments: