Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunkissed Quick Page Freebie

Hi again, everyone! I'm so sorry that it's been a long time since I posted a freebie for you all. I wish I could dedicate 100% of my free time to scrapping :)

Without further adieu, here is the Quick Page freebie that I created using my newest scrap kit "Sunkissed".



What's really funny is that just last night, a family member of mine who lives in Hawaii, emailed me tons of pictures that she was able to create using slides that my late grandmother had stored away in her home. Back in the 1950s, my grandparents lived in Ka'a'awa, which is on the windward side of the island of O'ahu. My grandparents' backyard was the Ka'a'awa coast - and with the beach as the backyard, everyone was always visiting with them, and my aunties, uncles and older cousins and brothers used to always hang out there - whether it was for BBQ'ing, fishing or just "talking story". I went through those pictures and used two of them in my own little quick page using this freebie:



I just thought this was the coolest thing...and I really wanted to share it with you all.

You may download this quick page freebie HERE.

Your comments and thank you's are always appreciated.

Have fun :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Janine said...

Thank you so much for this quick page. It is adorable. I would love to check back on your blog.